Student Technologies are provided through unique student leadership model in which technical services are delivered by students, for students, in close collaboration with career staff managers. Student Technologies provides IT services to students campus-wide. These services includes support for students' personally owned devices, network and cable TV support in the campus residence halls, information security awareness and education, and managment of residential academic computing centers.
- Student Computing Helpdesk
- Student IT Leadership Program
- Technical Services
- Residential Computing
- Student Technology Council Advising
- Student Services and Alumni Outreach
- Student Affairs Image & Software Deployment
If you have specific questions about Student Technologies, feel free to contact Anne Marie Richard at email@example.com.