Information Security Materials
The following materials are available. Please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Action Oriented Information Security Awareness Outline: This document, also known as “safe computing tips,” highlights the most important risks and secure practice information that every employee should know.
- MFD Good Security Practices: This document summarizes the key features that should be considered when selecting and configuring printers and scanners, because even printers can be compromised.
- Prospective Vendor Security Questionnaires: These questionnaire templates are based on those developed and used by UCB ISP, and help document prospective vendor’s alignment with UCB standards.
- Information Security Awareness Handbook: This one-page-per-topic document explains the topics that are included in the Security Awareness Outline.
- Confidentiality Agreement Template: This template is used by SAIT and SIS employees to inform them of their responsibilities to protect sensitive information.
- OnLine Policy Quizzes: These quizzes help all employees to understand, and demonstrate their understanding of the Data Classification Standard, MSSEI and MSSND.
- MSSND SelfAssessment: This selfhelp online form helps employees confirm alignment with this important policy and includes personally owned computers at home and cell phones.
Key UC Berkeley Information Security WebSites Protecting information is a complex and challenging endeavor. The following websites provide additional information about this topic.